*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Train's NEW Gm App ! :D IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Train's NEW Gm App ! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus

Train's NEW Gm App ! :D Empty
PostSubject: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:29 am

ENJOY ! Very Happy

Name: Brandon Tran

Ign: Train (Old IGN was Zeus)

Job applying for: Level 4 pl0x ^_^

Time Zone: Pacific TimeZone .

Hours played: Dunno .

Days played: About 2-3 weeks .

Why should you be a GM: Because I'm very active , I'm a fun guy , and you can just count on me .

What would you do to make our server better: I could host more events , I like banning hackers , and I like everyone in the server ^_^ . (Maybe not Bass , 'cause of his guild .. Sad Jk . )

Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?: I'm pretty good at computer programming , and Command Prompt Coding .

Extra Stuff you would like me to know?: Not really , here's all my emails LOL .

MSN : tuna-rolls@hotmail.com
Mail : brandon_kool_boy@hotmail.com (LOL my grade 3 one XD ,still have it though) , or tuna-rolls@hotmail.com .

Hope you liked it , and I'll see you ingame . Smile

~ Train - CHOOCHOO Very Happy

EDIT : Yeah yeah , I forgot that GM Apps were closed right now . -.- GMs can delete this if you need to .

Edit : Yikes , Dylan . Stop changing format Sad
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Please put more info. This isn't enough to make you a GM.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

LALALALA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:43 am

Do you wants a apple?
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:46 pm

More info and it will be perfect Smile btw goodluck Smile and lilly stop going around asking ppl to eat your apple ... i know ur apple is poisonous. Smile and you'r annoying LOL -NO OFFENSE I AM SAYING THE TRUTH- SOBBS
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:12 am

um .. -bites apple- . Smile

-faints and dies- Sad
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:35 pm

i thought lily banned from forum
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:58 pm

@icehao.. on that day she was not banned yet (: Then she was too annoying and was banned by hawtmess XD i will meet her in the hell in 2088 o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train's NEW Gm App ! :D   Train's NEW Gm App ! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train's NEW Gm App ! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm :: GM applications-
Jump to: