*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

icehao's gm app IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

icehao's gm app

Go down 
+2
itsairwick
icehao
6 posters
AuthorMessage
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Name:Hao Tran
Ign:icehao change to delta
Job applying for: super GM lvl 4
Time Zone:GMT- 7:00
Hours played:about 5 hours
Days played:like 4 weeks

personal information:I am an straight A student.I am currently on the principle honor roll.I created my own server before but shut down in 3 months had no more money lol.

Why should you be a GM:

Well to help people out and help them understand the server and the rules and help them know everything and figure stuff out and simply to help them, have fun.I work at my best potential! I host fun events like hide go seek,jump quests,and true/false.I also like to host 1 after like 1 hour or 30 minute.

What would you do to make our server better:
: I like helping people, and it is a fun experience. ,HOST EVENT , ban hacker like BANHAMMER? ! loL ;x for my opinion is to help players and help the community to grow Very Happy.Like give them the main npc in fm so they can use.Give them good advice like no cursing or fighting.

Extra Stuff you would like me to know?/my own subjects:
Any experience being GM? : I've been a GM on many servers and know mostly 95% of the commands/for other source too or so I've been in situations as when players fight or argue, if a situation such as that happens I hear, both sides of the problem. Offer a solution, then deal with the problem. If any disrespect is heard from either side about the GM or the server, or any Foul language arises, give a warning, then if it continues, I usually Jail them for about 10-15min.[/color]

Evidence of experience : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/5199/23341682.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img341/4019/97426424.png [/color]

What will you do if a player asked you to scroll his/her weapon X amount of times?( and the player hasn't won any event) : i will firstly say GM RULE is written not to give any player/your friend any item/scroll item 2ndly i will say it`s against the rule and it`s abuse of gm power , and i qo hide , if when he see me he still begging me i will jail him for 10min as a warning Very Happy.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: currently there no GM Rules But for my opinion i think that when i see a hacker i will go to hide and keep stalking him to see if he is hacking or not and if he hacking i will take a screen shot and ban him if i have the permission from the owner that i can ban hacker ,but if owner say i need to wait for him to on9 to ban him i will jail him/let him go and when owner on i will hand the screen shot to him so that he can ban the hacker.

Any contact:icehao1999@hotmail.com or icehao1999@gmail.com

JAVA c+++:a little exp

Positive or Negative Comment is Allowed
-by : icehao

Last edited by icehao on Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:26 pm

More info please Razz
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:26 pm

like personal imformation?
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:34 pm

More info on:
Why should you be a GM
and
What would you do to make our server better
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:35 pm

ok shhesh but other than that other subjects or good right?
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:35 am

ok people done editining
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:12 am

stop doubleposting
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:11 am

dude that picture looks like it was an empty server.you couldave done yiour own local host server
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:59 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

no it wasnt gosh
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:44 am

plus i dint double psot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:29 am

O_O Chill Guys~! Good Gm's don't fight~
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:41 am

Lala~
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:16 am

hey lily u bella right?
Back to top Go down
Mgun

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:30 pm

DOnt have a conversation on your application. Private message her on forums or something. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:58 am

ok sheesh because i did this because barely go on this server
Back to top Go down
noobahben

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:26 pm

nice application GL!
Back to top Go down
icehao

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:42 am

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

icehao's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: icehao's gm app   icehao's gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

icehao's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm :: GM applications-
Jump to: