*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Craziiaple Gm app IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Craziiaple Gm app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
craziiapple

craziiapple

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Name: Nevin
Ign: Craziiaple
Job applying for: GM
Time Zone: GMT +10

Hours played:
5hours or more depends mainly around 5hours

Days played: nearly a week, i played mostly everyday

Why should you be a GM:
I should be a GM cause I want to help out and make the server goes as smooth as possible if it means kicking hackers or helping out in hosting events or even if players need help in anything
being playing maple for like 3 years. I want to be a gm cause its not like for any benefits i just like helping out an helping people that needs help or helping the server
run as smoothly as ever try an keep as a top 1 server as possible, also the reason i want to be a gm is to give back to people who are new cause i experienced the noobness,
and so i try and answer there question as much as possible cause new people will be like this server has no helpers etc and i would be the one to help out to guide them through
the server and the commands etc. Also to help out other GMS if they need help with for example hosting events banning hacker people swearing people not following the rulz of Mythicstory.
I love this server, cause this server is the best. I was pulled headfirst into something I now enjoy... a lot. So, I want to try it out on
this awesome server with awesome people. To be a Game Master requiers a lot of work. But I think I'll be able to pull it off. Plus, being a GM looks like a lot of fun and i want to be helpful
to the society and help out as much as i can. Well the reason i want to be a GM is that i can help New people, adivce people, help events, and have a chat around or do something to keep the
server not to bored and keep it entertain and keep people playing on this server, if i become a gm i would try my best in helping out an doing this job to the best of it and try to help
everyone and help out gms if needed. GO MYTHICSTORY FTW

What would you do to make our server better:
Make the server as enjoy able as ever make players happy and banning hackers, also i would make the server to be the top 1 rate server i will do
the best that i can to help make the server run the best of the best, i would make the server a best community for people to play an experience Mythicstory
and if i ever become a GM i will be a friendly GM as ever helpful and always on an keeping the server checked up for hackers or people who are advertising other servers.
I will make the server THE BEST PRIVATE SERVER EVER....
I would randomly host events to get people off their feet and active, I could help others whenever need, if I'm not busy of course. I would hang and make people realize that
there are some nice people playing on the server... Ban hackers. Ugh. Everyone hates hackers. What is the POINT of hacking on a Private server?
A PS is already a hack of the origional game... a lot more fun, but still a better version of ms. A creation would be a better word to use I guess.
Well for once if i become a gm i would help people who needs help or any GM that needs help with for example events, or coding i'll try my best in helping them, and that make everyopne
feel welcome to the server for new comers cause they will need to know whats the commands and the wheres everything, an help people who are dcing and needs help with anything.
Second i would bring this game to life will not bring to life but more entertaining and more fun to play so people won't quit and stay with us to play Mythicstory cause its awesome anyways like i said
i will bring the game to life for more entertaining and social to so people have fun and can chat to.
Third i will change the server by killing the hackers hahaha BAN BAN BAN mwahahaha and yeah dont know why they hack but its stupid hahaha anyways yeah ban hackers for not following the rules
of mythicstory and disobeying it will be force to be banned.
Fourth i will stop people from being rude in the game and respect everyone and also people abusing powers of the games will be STOPPED.
and lastly Fifth I WILL MAKE AN AWESOME GM if i get the job although i might not get the job but i hope i do COME ON ^^ well yeah LOVE MYTHICSTORY FTW

Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?:

I'm not really good at it but i know abit of coding so yeah, an i know where to get codes for it an dnling and customize. Also i would love to learn more
about coding and JAVA in progress.

Extra Stuff you would like me to know?:

will i dont want to go into personally stuff but i'm in high school now and i really like MS PS cause its awesome being playing MS for a long time
cause its interesting and yeaha.

Last edited by craziiapple on Fri May 07, 2010 10:00 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
icehao

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:31 pm

more info
Back to top Go down
craziiapple

craziiapple

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:47 pm

ok i edit but i will be a friendly GM ^^
Back to top Go down
icehao

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:49 pm

well still kinda short
Back to top Go down
craziiapple

craziiapple

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:57 pm

ok i edit it again ^^
Back to top Go down
icehao

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm

still not enough but do stay like this if you want to buti dont think u will get job
Back to top Go down
Mgun

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:03 pm

shutup icehao. Great app Smile
Back to top Go down
craziiapple

craziiapple

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:06 pm

i can't get the job =[ oh well if i dont i dont mind i still play hahaha cause its awesome PS hahaha.

Thnxs Mgun ^^ your the best man hahaha but yeah i can't think anything else what i should put in ><
Back to top Go down
icehao

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:06 am

good try though =D
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:50 am

Hehe Nope~ I only play this private server :]. My other friend play's neo~ She named herself lilly too. it's weird
Back to top Go down
craziiapple

craziiapple

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:40 am

i se hahaha xD lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:43 am

AWSOME APP :]
Back to top Go down
craziiapple

craziiapple

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:35 pm

ty but ur ones good too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craziiaple Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craziiaple Gm app   Craziiaple Gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craziiaple Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm :: GM applications-
Jump to: