*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy

Tommy

Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] Empty
PostSubject: Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]   Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Name: Sim Yong Sheng (SYS)

IGN: Tommy

Job applying for: GM/Super GM (Prefer the 2nd one)

Time Zone:Singapore — Time Zone: UTC +8 (UTC +8 is also known as AWST- Australian Western Standard Time)

Hours played:can play about a few hours a day as exams are over xD

Days played:I have been playing before the server was restarted and after that i have been studying as this year i'm taking the N-level my parents allow me to relax so I'm back playing as a newbie Sad

Why should you be a GM:Well I've been playing a lot of other servers and fell that they are quit bored as sometimes in the morning no gms are online and a lot of people are asking for them. I take my job as a GM seriously and I will always carry out my GM duties like a very important task. I will only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I can make the game more exciting as i can try to host events during morning as people knows that mornings are bored. I confirm will spam votes as more votes = more players. I will try to ask some of my schoolmates to play as some of them are fan of maplestory but i will not abuse my gm powers by helping them scroll their eqs etc. I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm a very kind and righteous person those who know me can help to confirm that.

What would you do to make our server better:I know all types of maplestory hacks and when i see one i can recognize it immediately. Well i will make the server more caring by helping anyone in need of help.I will try to online everyday and take the effort to maybe host once or twice an event a day.I will try my best to help everyone in the game and ban hackers who try to take advantage of the game. I can make videos to advertise the server and tell the world how good the server is. I know a new server needs improvements so I'll try to give some suggestions to make the server better.

Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?:Making videos, editing songs.

Extra Stuff you would like me to know?:I will at every time obey the gm rules and help everyone in the game if i can. My msn is hell_yongsheng0606@Hotmail.com. Feel free to add me.

Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] Mysiggifgif

Last edited by Tommy on Mon May 17, 2010 9:08 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more infomation for players to know me better)
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]   Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:43 am

more info
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]   Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Agree with icehao... more info pls Smile
yo i am a singaporean too xD
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]   Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:59 pm

i think this should be enough but if u wan to ask any question fell free to ask me i will be willingly to answer them for u asap thks .

Last edited by Tommy on Mon May 17, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]   Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:43 am

srrry still not enough lolill give u c-
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]   Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:49 am

hmmm ill try to edit and add more info agn Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]   Tommy's GM app. [EDITED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy's GM app. [EDITED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm :: GM applications-
Jump to: