*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

-Cabi IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Cabi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cabi

-Cabi Empty
PostSubject: -Cabi   -Cabi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 am

Name: Gracie

Ign: Cabi

Job applying for: GM

Time Zone:MST

Hours played: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Days played: Around a week

Why should you be a GM:
I think I should be a GM because I have had a year of experiences. I like to catch hackers everyday and I love to help people. I will host events, ban hackers, help others, and help other Staffs. I am nice, helpful, and responsible.

What would you do to make our server better:
As always with servers I like, I will make a video advertiser with all my skills and I will post it all on Youtube. To make the server better, I will also
try to ban a lot of hackers so the game can be played fairly.And Of course, I would tell all my friends about Mythic and ask my friends in other server if they wanted to play Mythic.

Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?:
I'm sorry but I do not know how to code or anything.

Extra Stuff you would like me to know?
Since it's the summer, I am able to get on Mythic everyday to help the server. I hope you will accept me as a GM. I will respect players and Staffs. I will be responsible, and if I had did a bad mistake I will ban myself. I have also known the main rules through my experience in other servers. I will not give others free items, ban random people, spawn random things, warp random people to other maps, think of players first, and NEVER disrespect a GM.

This is a picture to show I was a GM. -Cabi Dgr (3) Also If you want to see me as a GM, you can ask me at pheebee9@yahoo.com and I will give you the link.

Thank you for reading my application. -Cabi What a Face

Last edited by Cabi on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

-Cabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Cabi   -Cabi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:38 am

Quote :

Days played:Everyday

So you played everyday since the server started? That's pretty awesome!!

Quote :
Why should you be a GM:
I think I should be a GM because I have had a year of experiences. I like to catch hackers everyday and I love to help people. I will host events, ban hackers, help others, and help other Staffs. I am nice, helpful, and responsible.

Uhh... isn't the list above what a GameMaster's role is basically suppose to do? Are you trying to point out that MYTHIC STORY'S GameMasters NEVER hosts events, NEVER catch hackers, NEVER help others, and/or NEVER help each other out? What makes you unique to believe in yourself that you should become a GameMaster?

Quote :
What would you do to make our server better:
To make the server better, I will also
try to ban a lot of hackers so the game can be played fairly.

GameMasters already do this job and this is what mostly everyone put on their application. Are you trying to say that you will need a team of 2 GameMasters or more just to catch ONE hacker?

Quote :
Extra Stuff you would like me to know?
I will be responsible, and if I had did a bad mistake I will ban myself.

Hmm..does this sentence have any intentional meaning? Such as--making EVERYONE feel sympathetic for you so that the owner/co-owner would unban you and give you another chance? Or are you just trying to tell others how you feel your consequences should be of any type of negative/harmful action that you made?

Quote :
I have also known the main rules through my experience in other servers.
I will not give others free items, ban random people, spawn random things, warp random people to other maps, think of players first, and NEVER disrespect a GM.

I am sure that no experienced GameMaster would do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Cabi

-Cabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Cabi   -Cabi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm sorry if I didn't made myself clear. Here are your answers.

Uhh... isn't the list above what a GameMaster's role is basically suppose to do? Are you trying to point out that MYTHIC STORY'S GameMasters NEVER hosts events, NEVER catch hackers, NEVER help others, and/or NEVER help each other out? What makes you unique to believe in yourself that you should become a GameMaster?

I meant that I WILL do host events, catch hackers, help others, and help each other out. It was just a conformation. The thing I think is unique about me is that once I set my mind on something, I will try to accomplish it, and when I fall, I will keep trying to get back up.

GameMasters already do this job and this is what mostly everyone put on their application. Are you trying to say that you will need a team of 2 GameMasters or more just to catch ONE hacker?

I did not talk about one hacker. There are many hackers out there, and I meant that I will
try hard to catch some of them so the game will be fair.

Hmm..does this sentence have any intentional meaning? Such as--making EVERYONE feel sympathetic for you so that the owner/co-owner would unban you and give you another chance? Or are you just trying to tell others how you feel your consequences should be of any type of negative/harmful action that you made?

I meant that when I will try hard not to make any bad mistakes like accidentally break a rule. And if I cause this server too much trouble I will just ban myself and start another character that's not a GM. I will accept any consequences that are given to me.

I am sure that no experienced GameMaster would do such a thing.

Just a confirmation that I will not brake any rules.
Back to top Go down

-Cabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Cabi   -Cabi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 am

LOL@barney's post xP . :O cabi maybe you should change the days played part then o_o

:O Barney is that rly a mythic gm in ur signature? o-o why did they recruit someone so unqualified for the job and nooby.

Last edited by Eclipse on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

-Cabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Cabi   -Cabi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 am

Dunno why they hired such "noob". Anyways, you may want to observe closely that the picture also has another player called "Sack" and he is in the Veamoth guild. That may answer your question if this was taken in MythicStory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Cabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Cabi   -Cabi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Cabi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm :: GM applications-
Jump to: