*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

BETA INFORMATIO IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BETA INFORMATIO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomas

Doomas

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 am

Here is the plan everyone. IF you have any questions add me to msn "notdylan@hotmail.com"

IM on vacation till Wednesday, so the beta will be up then.

So we wiped everything in this server, so everyone's accounts are deleted. And we will reset everything. Each day we will have a post here saying the information about that day(rates, item drop, events etc.) so you can vote on which day you like best. IF YOU DONATE U WILL RECEIVE Aran set, Evan mounts, and GM hat. IF you do not have the money but you still want some of those items. All you need to do is suggest good ideas for the server and they will be taking under consideration. And you will receive a reward.

The Donation's are going towards a computer that will be capable of 16GB ram. My comp can hold up to currently, 4 GB. So when we start the Beta there will be no lag.

After the beta there will be a wipe, and those of you who helped us out will receive all there bonus items they had in Beta.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mythicstory.webs.com
itsClaire

itsClaire

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Awuh, this means I lost all my items & trophies ?
);
Back to top Go down
Doomas

Doomas

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Everyone did.. but don't worry, we're making a system so its not as hard to get everything
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythicstory.webs.com
itsClaire

itsClaire

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Oh okay.. Thanks (;
I'll get on once Server is back albino
Back to top Go down
AeroStar

AeroStar

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 pm

List of My ideas that could be added to help server:

1. Adding a npc, that includes a system of being able to trade golden leaves for prizes(etc. 100 Golden leaves for 100attk stormcaster glove)
2. Donor NPC, A npc where donors will be able to go to various maps including their prizes
3. GM Job advance ( Just Skills ) such as, being able to get the GM skill book (Not SuperGM skill book) after theyh achieve a high rank of REBIRTH's
4. Since the server need donations, umm how bout better prizes for donating (including 2 - 5 new mounts/1-3 new chairs/few chooses of new nx items of v75 - 83 items and a Max Stat item, to decrease some ppl arguing about donating for the server and ppl who get gm spots and etc for donating alot
5. A Npc for people to buy nx and increase of nx such as 10k/20k/30k
6. Money trading NPC at Balrogs
7. More various of mobs to train at from lvl 1 - 200
8. Event warping NPC for people who accidently wasn't warped to an event
9. Mount selling NPC such as Cars, cows, flying horse and etc
10. Marrying System

Thats all
Back to top Go down
hihi354

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 am

I also have a couple ideas:

1. Keep the FM bosses, but change NX slimes to Ergoth (you can get free NX anyway)
2. Add ranks on the website
3. Move PvP to and FM room
4. Donor NPC
5. Custom PQ's
6. Starter Packs
7. Auto Jobs after first job advance
8. Add back white scrolls
9. More mobs
That's about it =) More ideas to come, I suppose
Back to top Go down
AeroStar

AeroStar

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:29 pm

1 More Idea

1. I'd really love to also have npcs that are in fm in henesys and mobs for different rank of levels in henesys hunting ground I/II/III. I Would like this because playing in fm is quite boring...

So I'm saying like it'd be cool to have henesys set in a way like the FM just with npcs around the map and training grounds in Henesys HG

+ I agree with the person's idea above mine on NX slimes, because all they do is just loads of nx items creating a few lagg to ppl.

Although, could we include a boss spawner in rm 12 that contains many diffferent varieties of mobs to summon
Back to top Go down
hihi354

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am

I'm not sure if they'll do a boss summoner because some people misuse that and that's why they took it out in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BETA INFORMATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA INFORMATIO   BETA INFORMATIO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BETA INFORMATIO
Page 1 of 1