*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Welcome to MythicStory~ IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to MythicStory~

Go down 
+15
AeroStar
dennis12
Abby
slave1
LynxV1
LokiLorester
itsClaire
canine789
Barney
Yuki
xgabziesx
Dreek99
Suzakio
..ıllı..TΣÇkTø∏ïK..ıllı..
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to MythicStory~ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi im Leo,

also know as
Google and im am a GM in this wonderful server. I just wanted to let everyone know that i am here to help and be besties with people :3
Back to top Go down
Suzakio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Hello,I am a new player,here to observe the features of this server,however when I get to The second stage of the tutorial I always disconnect,it only shows the overlap of the map.
Back to top Go down
Dreek99

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:44 pm

You can you the FM button, and also, do you have the custom skill, character, and item.Wz?
Back to top Go down
Dreek99

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Dreek99 wrote:
You can use the FM button, and also, do you have the custom skill, character, and item.Wz?
Back to top Go down
Suzakio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:47 pm

I idn't try the FM button yet,but I have the required skill,item,and character.wz edits
Back to top Go down
Suzakio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Didn't*
Back to top Go down
Suzakio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Well,I just dc automatically almost
Back to top Go down
xgabziesx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:44 am

how do u sign up for the sever not the fourm or webs.com lol...
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm

WOo hoo i love this server Smile
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:26 pm

xgabziesx wrote:
how do u sign up for the sever not the fourm or webs.com lol...

MythicStory is auto register. Just run the game and type in the Log in and Password that you wish to use.
Back to top Go down
canine789

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Err where to get koc/aran/evan skills?
Back to top Go down
itsClaire

itsClaire

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 pm

canine789 wrote:
Err where to get koc/aran/evan skills?

Evan - Ice/Lightning Mage
Aran - Randomized in Warrior Jobs
Koc - Pirate / Slinger

Hope I Helped lol!
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester

LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Kewl Game if u ask me they add many tight things
Back to top Go down
LynxV1

PostSubject: How do i start Mythicstory?   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:02 pm

DUB wrote:
Hi im Leo,

also know as
Google and im am a GM in this wonderful server. I just wanted to let everyone know that i am here to help and be besties with people :3

hey...first time playing a private server...how do i actually start the game? i downloaded everything in the web and installed everything but when i click run on mythic icon...an error comes out saying cant find proper screen mode for gr2d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:22 pm

ia theserver dwn? =(
Back to top Go down
slave1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm

yea, were having a server wiipe
Back to top Go down
Abby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi could I please become a Beta - Tester.. Also, could you tell me when to donate $5 to you Doomas to become one? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dennis12

dennis12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Umm... Hi all, this is Rebirth speaking... I would like some of you guys know that I'll be playing not as Rebirth, I will be a character that will be unnoticeable to the peeps I know.. I told you guys I was quitting because of some situation but some people encouraged me not to quit.. zzzz. I will be playing unnoticeable... Sorry =.=
Back to top Go down
AeroStar

AeroStar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi could I also become a Beta - Tester for MythicStory? Add my msn please iAeroStar@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 am

Hi... im new to this server so i got a question... is server shut down or something? cuz i cant play...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:43 pm

yea, were having a wipe
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 am

ohh ok (=
Back to top Go down
KitoChan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:05 am

Herro! Well, is the server shut?
No matter how many times I try to open up Mythic,
It says its down!
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 am

the server is shut, but after the owner comes back from colorado, he'll put it up. Cuz his parents dont like him leaving the compputer on that long.
Back to top Go down
Doomas

Doomas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 am

Donate whenever, and the server's beta will be open this Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythicstory.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to MythicStory~   Welcome to MythicStory~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to MythicStory~
Page 1 of 1