*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Lilly's Gm Application :] IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilly's Gm Application :]

Go down 
+2
icehao
Lilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly's Gm Application :] Empty
PostSubject: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Name:Bella~<3 :]

IGN: My IGN's are Bella, OR Lilly :]

Job applying for: The Job I wish to have is, a Game Master.(GM)

My Time zone is Central.

Hours played: Weekdays=2-3Hours. Weekends=5-15Hours. :] But I might play longer sometimes. Depends.Days played: I personaly play everyday :], Because This is my favorite server :]

The reasond I think I should be a gm is. I love you help our MythicMs Players. If you have a problem with anyone let me know I can help you~ If it is in the game, or mabye even a real life problem, you can always talk to me. I will always be there :]. I hate gms That icnore New players, when they ask for help. Thats not me. I listen to people. Escpecially new commers. I know what it's like being new to a MapleStory Private Server. In fact, I have been through it. You don't know ANYTHING. You don't know ANYONE. And you feel alone. But! then you meet a friendly GM That could help you. That Gm would be me. I help new people. I have showed new people around. (I still do.) I honestly love to help people. I think as my responsibility as a Gm i shouldn't abuse my powers. I should NOT make fun of people. I should NOT get in fight. I should NOT give players free items. And i should NOT be a bully to people. And then there is hackers. I do NOT like hackers. I don't suppot ANY of them, nor do I stand them. If a hacker was my friend (Which i don't have any hacker friends) What would i do? I would jail them as SOON as i have seen, or have proof of them hacking. And if the situation is REALLY bad, I would Ban them.I know what it's like to be hacked. I know what it's like to be hacked. One time i played The Real MapleStory, And i got hacked by this random person. I lost everything. what did I do? Did i quit? No. I gave it one more shot. I don't give up that easy. So After that. I got all my stuff back. I met this girl at school. I knew her for a long time. one day at school she said, 'Hey Bella'. And i said 'Hey Jessica'. Then she asked my a life changing question. 'Hey bella, can i play on your MapleStory account?. I did not know what to say. I did not want to say no, because she was my best friend. Then i did not want to say yes, because I was afraid. Stupid me, I said yes. The worst choice I EVER made. The next say. My account on MapleStory was gone. And so was jessica. ( My best friend, That moved.) So then after me getting hacked two times, I joined an awsome Private Server. MythicMs. I was stunned in the beginning. So much stuff, like nx and scrolls. I have never been a gm, but I have learned all the commands. I have been studying them :]. I will show you some commands, to prove myself right. Commands: !warp !drop !id !item !ban(easy one) !dc !fame !str !dex !luk !int !gmshop !event !dcall !jail !job, and many more. So i would Love to serve for my favorite prviate server, as a gm. It is my biggest dream.

What Would I do to make the Server better? I will help EVERY player with the game. I Will give our coders ( PuRe, And Nicco) Some v80 and v90 Codes. So they can add stuff to the private server, ( Like New hairstyles, Nx, Wepons, And etc~). I WILL host AWSOME events! I can get some RAM for this private server. Ram makes Private Servers run faster, With out alot of d/cing(Disconnecting), lagging, and crashing(Crashing is when the server lags so bad, It just starts making your character get alot of d/c's then gets your charater stuck) BUT! With me that will NEVER happen :].I can also show the other new gms, the new commands :]. Since i know alot of them. And the mobs and stuff Very Happy. I WILL stop ALL hackers right in there track. And.. I WILL MAKE MYTHIC MS THE BEST PRVIATE SERVER IN THE WHOLE PRIVATE SERVER WORLD!

d, Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?: I do know it's a program to make private severs. But i currently do not know alot about it. So i am working on it. If you REALLY need me to learn it I will, because I want to be the best Gm.

Extra stuff about myself:I am a very down to earth person. If I don't make the GM position I won't cry over it. What's the use? I love this game. I won't quit playing it :] I listen to orders as they are given. ( I do not ban people that are mean to me, because why ban someone that is not a hacker). The only other time i would ban someone is if they harass a Gm or mess with the server. NO ONE MESSES WITH MY MYTHIC MS >:U. I listen to the gms if they need help. I do not icnore anyone I am very creative and helpful :]. I will host events and listen to the players needs. I WILL make this server the best server. I will get everyone to vote for prizes. :]. And also, I am in Band. I am a band nerd haha~. I play the flute haha :]. I used to play electric Guitar in jazz band. But i stopped because i knew how to play the flute better~ :]. I am also in high school. I hate P.E. I remember in Jr.High i had to run this thing called the mile. It was NOT fun Hehe. I was so tired after running it! Blah! lunch is my favorite, because I get to talk to my friends. :]. I love all the players in the game. I hope you all have a great time in MythicMs.
If you need to contact me, My e-mail is, BellaAkaMisty367@yahoo.com :]
Bye<3333
Love, Bella :] flower flower flower

Last edited by Lilly on Fri May 07, 2010 10:37 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:42 pm

more info and write more
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

I know, I had to stop. O-o
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:45 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:06 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:16 pm

done<3
Back to top Go down
craziiapple

craziiapple

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm

dont you played another server to like neomaplestory sumfin like thaht lol hahhaa xD i seen u before from version 75 am i right oO
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:07 am

me or lily?
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:51 am

Hehe Nope~ I only play this private server :]. My other friend play's neo~ She named herself lilly too. it's weird
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:14 am

Blah keep Adding color to my app lol~
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:02 am

its great
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks!~
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:07 am

@Thebeast are you a gm? o-o
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:08 am

I want some pizza.
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:34 am

same
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:57 am

HEHEHE.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Eww school tomorrow... :/
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Nice App Lil<3 I Like How You Included A Little Attitude Also Hehe, "Thats Not Me!"
Back to top Go down
jaeval26zx

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:22 pm

First off, we don't need your life story, you're applying to be a GM not Miss America lol.

Secondly, pretty good app, your personality seems very fun and it seems like you would do a great job if you were an event GM.

Your app seems very "outside of the box" and not like most where they say, "I can be GM cause I was GM." You don't try to stress too much about how you supposedly were a GM, in fact you don't mention that at all which is a very nice change in contrast to the other apps here.

The best thing about your app is that you can relate to regular players really well.

Great app, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:07 am

thanks guys :]
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:30 am

SO. What's Up?
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:38 am

Sorry It's Nico. Not Nicco. D:
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:23 am

YAY FOR THE WEEKEND.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:44 am

OMG! i have like 450 PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOOKED AT MY APPLICATION~ I FEEL SO SPEACIAL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:48 am

dang 500 views now O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Gm Application :]   Lilly's Gm Application :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly's Gm Application :]
Page 1 of 1