*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Zane Application IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zane Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
erhankuan

Zane Application Empty
PostSubject: Zane Application   Zane Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Name:Er Han Kuan
Ign:Zane
Job applying for:Level 3 GM
Time Zone:singapore
Days played:Not everyday because i need to study Smile
Why should you be a GM:I want to help Mythic To be the BEST V62 Server,make more players to join by making more fm spawn ..
I when to all the fm room but from 12 onwards i didn't found any boss ,so i wonder if those higher GMS can make more fm spawn for players.
Neither,we can make 1 nor 2 custom mount on all-in-one-shop mount shop nor not?

What would you do to make our server better:We can do what i just wrote on "Why would you be a GM" or maybe not or anything you can ask me to do.Smile
Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?:Not at all
Extra Stuff you would like me to know?:If you doesn't want my idea on "Why would you be a GM" i think players will get bored
so i have an idea if most players are bored we can at least make 1 or 2 event 1 day but not after the first event it like after 2 to 3 hours.
if my application is accepted please msn me at (ersasuki@hotmail.com)or either
reply me thanks:)

Last edited by erhankuan on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i think the previous application was bad and i really wish i can help MythicStory to be the best v62 server around the whole world.)
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

Zane Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Application   Zane Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 pm

erhankuan wrote:
Name:Er Han Kuan
Ign:Zane
Job applying for:Level 3 GM
Time Zone:singapore

This server really needs a Singaporean GM. Not many GMs are online when Singaporeans are.

Quote :
Hours played:Very long.i does not know when my 2 sister gonna use the computer..
Days played:everyday

I believe the "Days played" questions asks how long you've played this server. I've been on for 12 hours daily for the past 2 weeks. I haven't seen you on before. Maybe you play at 5 P.M. + Singapore Time. Not sure, but I have never seen you on before.

Quote :
Why should you be a GM:To make players happy and if they think its fun they can inform their friend to join..

How will you
Quote :
make players happy
so that they will inform their friends?

Quote :
What would you do to make our server better:have more events often

That's a very good idea. Not a lot of events are hosted in this server.

Quote :
Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?:nope
Extra Stuff you would like me to know?:i like to talk to players if they are bored..

Communication is the number one key to success. Smile

Needs more detail(s) Smile
Back to top Go down
erhankuan

Zane Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Application   Zane Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Can i know whether that i pass the application or fail?

Last edited by erhankuan on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
erhankuan

Zane Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Application   Zane Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 pm

I did played the server everyday.Are you in singapore or oversea?If is oversea i believe our time is different.So i think i played in the morning and your place is night.So i doesn't know whether isit like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zane Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane Application   Zane Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane Application
Page 1 of 1