*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

|NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!

Go down 
+4
itsairwick
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie
icehao
BeachBabe
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

|NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! Empty
PostSubject: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Name: Daniella C.

Ign: BeachBabe

Job Applying For: GM 3 Or Admin 4 (What Ever Works I Suppose.)

TimeZone:Eastern Standerd Time

Hours Played: I Play Approximatly 1-10 Hours a Day Depending On Mood, Who's On, My Day's Plans, And Etc... I AM Very Flexable With Time!

Days Played: Monday-Sunday

Why Should I Be A GM: I Believe That I Should Be a GM. I Think I Should be a GM because, I'm Helpful to Players, I Can Donate For The Server, I Can Gather More Players, I Can Occupy MythicStory Players (So Nobody Gets Bored), I'm Able To Code A Bit So If You Need any Simple Coding Done To The Server I Am Available, I Can Host Daily Events (Even Though MrApple Does It, Double the Fun?), I Can Guide New Players, I Can Be On The Server More Than Usual, If They're are Issue's, I Will Spend Multiple Minutes Per Each Hour of my GamePlay Searching Through All The Players Currently Playing To Prevent Any UNfair Gameplay Such As Hacking Or Disruptive Gameplay such As Cursing/Swearing, Spamming. Maybe More Time If Needed! I Am Very Experienced With Dealing With Arguments, I Stay Calm until They Really Just Over Due it, I Can Find Bugs In Game, To Undistribute Foul Play. I Can Stay Online Until Another GM Signs On So Their Will Be No Chance To Hack between Times. I Will Hide Around Unexpectedly To Know What Good and Bad Things Are Happening On The Server, Im Not Always To Serious Such As If A Person Is Hacking I Always Will Ban Them, But If a Person For Example, If Im In A Happy Mood And Somebody Curses At Me, I Would Warn Instead Of Jail. Though Im Not Quiet Sure How This Server Runs Its Rules, Warnings, Ban's, And Jails I Will Do My Best To Comprehend everything On The Server. This is Why I Believe I Should be a GameMaster (GM).

What Would I Do To Make The Server Better: What Can I Do To make The Server Better... Well, I Am Able To Do Simple Coding Such As Chat Exchange, NPC Sets, All In One Lists, Commands, ID's, and Most .WZ's. I Am Also Willing to Advertise To All My MapleBuddies and My Private Server Playing Friends (Trust me I Have Alot My MSN Is Almost maxed With Them Hehe.) I Can Try My Best To Prevent Unfair GamePlay, Innappropriate Language, And Etc... I Can Dedicate As Much As I Can As Me. I Can Donate Monthly to Keep Up The Server Longer For All The Mythic Member's To Enjoy, And I Will Try My Hardest To Prevent Server Lags, Server Lags is What All MSPS Players Hate. If I Must I Will Go Around Everychance I Can, Clearing Drops, Looking Through FM's, Stopping Spammers and Hackers Before They Are Able to Pass The Tutorial Of Our Server.

Any Education In Computer Programming or Java C++: Honestly Not Much But, As Far As I Am Able To Go Is Fixing Blue Screen's, Changing Hard Drive's, Editing Rom's, Creating New Proxy's. Java C++ Is Something I Dont Really Know I Think Its Something To Do With MapleStory Coding I Think, And As I Said Before I Can Do Basic MapleStory Coding. Such As Chat Exchanges, Npc's, Spawns, Most .WZ's, Glitch Fixes, Error Fixes, And More That I Said In Previous Paragraphs.

Extra Stuff You Would Like Me To Know: If Some Foreign Players Want To Join I Can Speak Multiple Languages (Learned In School)
Languages: Spanish, Romanian, Serbian, English, and Very Little Italiano. If You Would Like to Contact Me IN A Chat Im On MSN Sm_Daniella@hotmail.com , Also for those Who Would Like to Email me That Applys For The Same Address.

Thank You, Thanks To Everybody For Reading, Taking The Time Of Your Day To Review, And Of Course Giving Me The Chance To Have the Ability To Apply For GM! lol! affraid

Edit: Picture with Me As A GM! Im Sorry That This Picture is Not So Great But I Dont Really Take SS's And Plus This Pic Was A Mistake I Found It Lying In C:\Program Files(x86)\

|NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I41jq1
For Those Who Do Not Know, My Name is Daniella =D

Last edited by BeachBabe on Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:36 am

exp gm?
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:37 am

What do you mean, are you asking if I Am Experienced GM like If I Was a GM on another Server or are You Stating. A GM Type?[quote]
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:36 am

he means experience of gmness XD
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:56 am

sorry, but it bugs me that there's caps at places that are not needed, but its okay overall. [:
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:02 am

Lol Im Sorry About the Caps AirWick<3 But I'm Just So Used to It, And ICEHAO I Am An Experienced Gm I Was Gm Multiple Times On Servers That Are Now Unfortunatly Closed.

THANKS TO ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING<3
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:03 am

BeachBabe use your own picture :]
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Lilly wrote:
BeachBabe use your own picture :]
What Do You Mean? Post a Picture Of Experience?
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Yea like you with a Gm Hat, Wait you were a gm on another private server right? Like your charater wearing a gm hat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Btw your app was awsome Very Happy. Check mines out too ^-^
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Oh Ok Ill Edit It TOmmorow In the Morning Because I Have to Sleep Atm Just Came Back a Bit Ago From A Party And Im Just SO Tired. Thanks For the Heads Up Lilly<3 Good Night
Back to top Go down
jaeval26zx

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:30 pm

You seem very confident and seem to have a lot of experience, and giving many great examples for qualifications as a GM.

Your personality seems pretty up-lifting and not a droll, "Gibme GM naw!" type of mood.

I must say, the girls are doing a better job with apps than the guys have. And personally I think the girls do better as GM's and I'm a guy xP
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:29 pm

jaeval26zx wrote:
You seem very confident and seem to have a lot of experience, and giving many great examples for qualifications as a GM.

Your personality seems pretty up-lifting and not a droll, "Gibme GM naw!" type of mood.

I must say, the girls are doing a better job with apps than the guys have. And personally I think the girls do better as GM's and I'm a guy xP

Wow, Thank You For Your Honesty and Kidness, This was Actually Very Interesting to Read i Had Never Got a Comment Like this Before, Thanks =D<3.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:44 am

Hey Beach how do you post picutures? :O
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:52 am

good gm app
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:41 pm

SUper GM is under GM..
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:52 pm

really so she just regular gm?
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:11 am

Lilly wrote:
Hey Beach how do you post picutures? :O

Lilly When You Press Edit On Your Post Click On The Image Option in the 5TH Option Setting At the Top Of The Writing Pad. and Type The Link Inside then Press Enter And It Gives you A Link That Shows a Pic After Posting OR

Write the FULL link Inside Of The Writing pad then Type |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!  Infront and At the end of your sentance!

Hope This Helped<3 cheers
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:22 am

Hi Beach~! really helpful~ But when it said Inside the writing pad type the, Then there was an [X]
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:49 am

Oh Sorry, Write IMG With [ in the fron and ] at the end then write /IMG then [ in the front and ] at the end. =D Hope This Helped.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:50 pm

oh thanks
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:51 pm

np
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:19 pm

omg becahbabeee only regular gm
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:32 pm

icehao wrote:
omg becahbabeee only regular gm
GM Is SuperGM....
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:32 pm

no supergm is under just gm so not really super gm thats what kevin xie told me up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!   |NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|NEW| BeachBabe's GameMaster (GM) Application!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next