*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Metronomy's GM Application . IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metronomy's GM Application .

Go down 
+2
icehao
dylaan78
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dylaan78

dylaan78

Metronomy's GM Application . Empty
PostSubject: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Metronomy's Application :]

Basic Information
Name: Dylan Yeats
IGN: Metronomy
Age / DOB : 18, January 2nd, 1992
Location/Timezone: Australia, VIC, GMT+8
Languages Known (Extensively): English, Italian
Email: dylaan-78@hotmail.com / 0401 900 171

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Should I Join the GM team & Why do I want to be a GM:
I Believe you should Consider me being a GM as I belive I'm smart & intelligent, Out Going & fun. I'm pretty patient and tolerable. I can forgive ignorance, but foolishness is completely different, Aswell as a great bubbly personality Very Happy. I'm a fast learner & always looking forward to learning many new thing's. I Also Love Helping people out, Especially If there new and I prepare them for what's ahead ! I think I'd do really well as a GM In this server, as Everyone seem's laidback & chilled, Which is what I strive for.
Also, I have fun But I keep rules & Boundaries in place at the same time. I hope to say that my logical standpoint of everything makes me stand out from most of the community. I would love this oppurtunity On this great server, So I think it's fair to say I do Deserve this job.

Any Experience as a GM ?
I have A fair bit of experience as I was a level 3 GM In summerstory for 5 months & level 4 GM for 2months or so, Still learning however.
as a side job I promoted the server. The way I promoted the server was going around and personally mentioning the server to people to see if they were interested and to talk about the current servers perks & stats. I have maintained a personal private server with a max population of 200 at one period. That Didn't go the best, But I Thought It was Still A Good Experience personally.
I Know many commands such as the following;
!setGMLevel [person] [level]
!ban/unban [user]
!jobperson [person] [jobid]
!warphere [user]
!warpmap [map]
!notice [message]
!map [mapid] [portal]

Proof Of GM;
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0011hq.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0069u.jpg/

How long are you willing to be online per day/week?
I'm willing to be online at least 6 hours a day 5-7 Days a week..
I do have a job, friends, school & more to balance, So I can't promise you I'll be online that much, But I'd try my hardest
Most likely, I'll exceed 6 hours a day out of sheer entertainment needs.

What do you think you can do to help this server ?
I intend to assist This servers overall population maintenance, Host Events, maintain an excellent community, and help It maintain it's fame as "That Fun & Friendly Server."
I believe I am quite capable of satisfying everyone in the server or atleast try my very hardest, In The past I've succeeded with flying colour's in doing so.
Satisfying Player's is a good achievement in my mind but at times, it can be challenging.
I don't give into people, Which is good in a strong sense; I Am very capable of abiding by the rules, and If I got this poistion would also do without doubt.
I Would & already am well aware Of the duties that need to be server as a GM. So that play's a massive roll In the server.

How would I deal with a hacker ?
If there was a hacker, I'd revise him through the rules.
And remind him it is a server, which you can't hack in (State the obvious)
And would first take a screenshot to prove they we're hacking (In-case they try weep there way out of the 'ban' In ban Appeal, then ban him.
If someone on the other hand is breaking the rules, Abusing players/glitches etc, I'd give him 1 warning and set him on his way,
Also would keep my eye on him for a while and if he messes up again, I'd have to ban him.

Extra information.
Well, I'm a high school student Studying Business management and doing VCAL; balancing a job, a girlfriend, and stress. I'd rather not go too deep as it may be unneeded. Ask me personally if more is needed. I Mess around, Some think abit to much But.. you can never have to much fun ? I'm pretty patient and tolerable. I can forgive ignorance, but foolishness is completely different. Hackers for example.. hacking in a MapleStory server isn't even half smart, especially when the rates are 500 times what they're supposed to be. I've never hacked in my MMO career, not even in GMS. I consider myself to be fair to everyone rather than just a select few. That's pretty much all I can think of for "extra" information, Again ; If more information is needed, Feel free to ask.

P.S; Thankyou very much, for takign your time & consideration for reading my application Smile
I Hope from you reading this it's made a impact & I hope you take your time reading this and aswell as your decision. Razz

Sincerly,
Dylan.

Last edited by dylaan78 on Thu May 06, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed editting.)
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:39 am

lol fail rejected bu a normal player icehao
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:12 am

cant read font color, change
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:00 pm

This app is so sexy!
Back to top Go down
Doomas

Doomas

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:05 pm

wow this is so sexy... i think i got a booner
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythicstory.webs.com
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:17 pm

OMGOMGOMG! THIS APP IS!
fail...

Read the format, and follow it, Or you post will be deleted.
You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
dylaan78

dylaan78

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Sorry about the colour guy's My screen is f***ed, so It looekd alright Smile
And thankyou guys Smile
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Like I said before, follow the format please.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:35 am

Lol eric you are to nice :]. Most of the GM's I know would have already deleted it Surprised. Thanks for being an awsome GM eric ^-~
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm

also u could just been transported to te gm hideout. The other picture could be transporting u too
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:42 am

PIZZA<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metronomy's GM Application .   Metronomy's GM Application . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metronomy's GM Application .
Page 1 of 1