*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
noobahben

SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D Empty
PostSubject: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Name:Benjamin Tan
Ign:SlackWithChu
Job applying for:GameMaster
Time Zone:GMT +8
Hours played:2-4 hours
Days played:about a week
Why should you be a GM:I am friendly and love helping people Very Happy
What would you do to make our server better:By banning those hackers. host some events to lent the players to play with. help
Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?:Yea, i know how to make banner, and customize. Very Happy

Patience: I have an exponentially high amount of patience. This means I wouldn't be impatient with those who can't speak English, I don't feel the need to go around banning people for the most idiotic reasons, and I'd stick with understanding the full situation before taking action.

Dedication: If it is something I care about, I put my all into doing what is needed. I spent a lot of spare time doing what I could for the server, and if accepted, I will continue to do so. (I emphasize the word spare to not try and send any BS signs saying I have no life and can do this 24/7, because I can't.)

Loyalty: I'm Pure and simple, I'm not a maple-holic so there's no reason I need to go to another server. When problems would arise, I offered to help as much as I can, and will still do so.

Extra Stuff you would like me to know?:
sorry. i didnt follow your format. D:
lol! ps. Very Happy just comment watever u like
but not negative comments etc, **** xD

SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D Lover-1

Last edited by noobahben on Mon May 10, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Just From My Perspective Not Like Im A GM Or Anything Uhm, You Really Need More Information.
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:19 pm

more info agreed with beach babe
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:21 pm

LOL ps.
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:38 am

yea.......and...more playtime
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:47 am

LOL o-o
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:47 pm

@ Kelvin Lol. i will --
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Anyone comment about my application ty? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D   SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlackWithChu's Gm Application :D
Page 1 of 1