*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Mgun's GM Application! IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mgun's GM Application!

Go down 
+2
BeachBabe
Mgun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mgun

Mgun's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:12 am

Hello Mythicstory Smile

Name: Ryan.

IGN: Mgun.

Job applying for: GM.

Time zone: Central.

Hours played: Monday-Sunday. All day long, Usally on weekend's i'm on from 10:00AM till 9:00PM. On weekdays, I get on around 5:30PM and i'll log off around 10:30PM.

Days Played: Evreyday.

Why should you be a GM: I have a ton experience as a GM. I have been a GM on a good ammount of servers. I would wana say I have been a GM on atleast 12servers. All of these servers I was a GM on we're very succesfull. Some of the servers names were: Valorstory, KellogsMS, DrakoMS, FinalCitYMS, FunMS, NoobMS, and many more. Most servers I play, I can make very active. I can usally attract a ton of new players to come and play the server, and I can also keep players staying in that server by my cool event ideas. I have a ton of new event ideas, I wouldnt say they are new but deffintaly diffrent. Most of my event's I make up all by myself, but since I have played, and been a GM on so many servers, I have great ideas to bring to Mythic.

What would you do to make our server better: I would recruit the server, and make sure nobody has a question that's un-answered. For example, I won't ignore anyone that needs help. Even if they ask for a item, I will not GIVE them the item, but I will say "Hey Buddy, sorry GM's aren't aloud to give out items." Also, I would make Mythicstory a lot better with my cool event ideas. My event ideas usally attract a lot of people to a server. Wich is defintally a positive!

Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?: I have a little, not too much. But I am a very fast learner, so I am willing to learn, and hopefully if you need me to learn ill catch on quickly.

Extra Stuff you would like me to know?: At school I am a Peer-Mediator. Wich means, I help out kids with their problems. So when it comes to problem solving, and finding the best soultion to a problem, I usally can help kids out. One other good thing about me is, I don't jump to conclusions. I find the best soultion with evrey problem. Besides being a Peer-Mediator, I have a 4.0GPA. My study's are very immportant to me, but I'm also active with sports, (Baseball,Basketball,And Track and Field) and mythicstory. The only time really i'm not online is when the Chicago blackhawks are on<3

Cya later Mythicstory<33!
Back to top Go down
BeachBabe

BeachBabe

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:47 am

Nvm I Asked...

Last edited by BeachBabe on Mon May 10, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:19 am

need a little more stuff
Back to top Go down
Mgun

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:46 am

What makes you so diffrent?
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:18 pm

more information
Back to top Go down
[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

[TheBeast]Kevin Xie

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:27 am

im a peer mediator TO!
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:26 am

gl on the app!! =D
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 am

You weren't gm in NoobMs or Drako....
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:20 am

Yuki wrote:
You weren't gm in NoobMs or Drako....

Lmao. Nice one Yuki!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 am

I played FunMS... one of the first servers O_O what was ur ign lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mgun's GM Application!   Mgun's GM Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mgun's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1