*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Game Master application: AR0N IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Master application: AR0N

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azzaboy

Game Master application: AR0N Empty
PostSubject: Game Master application: AR0N   Game Master application: AR0N I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:35 am

Name:My Name is Aaron Luke Williams
Ign:My In Game Name is AR0N
Job applying for: I am applying for the position of Game Master.
Time Zone:My Time Zone is GMT +1
Hours played:Unknown.
Days played: about 1-2 months
Why should you be a GM: I had abit of experiance of being a GM in a server which got shut down. Not enough donors.
What would you do to make our server better: I Would be able to freely host events from 16:15-22:00.
Any Education in Computer programing or JAVA C++?:No not realy sorry.
Extra Stuff you would like me to know?: My E-mail is azza_boy2007@hotmail.com if you want to contact me.

This is the one i used for previous servers.
1. What is your name? My Real life Name is Aaron williams

2. How old are you? I am 14 My birthday was only 3 days ago

3. Gender? I am a male. Although i used to get called a girl for my long hair Lol.

4. Tell me a little bit about yourself.Well I am a Broing person who plays maplestory private servers when i am at Home but when i am at school i am around my friends and a little bit popular. It's like this because my friends live like a mile away. ( Closer to my school.)

5. How many hours do u play? It can range. If i get a detention -_- 4-5 hrs of a weekday otherwise 6-7. On a weekend i can play allday well 8AM GMT+1 to 11PM GMT+1.

6. Why do you think you should be chosen? I think i should be choosen because i have had experiance at being a GM and i was popular when the server was UP it was a Version .62 Rawrms. I never abused my rank as a GM or went inactive.

7. Why do you think you will NOT be chosen? Well there is only one reason every 4 weeks i have 1 day where i cannot play.

8. Do you have any previous experience? Yes i do have experiance at being a level 3 GM. Never been an admin or known how to code .

9. Can you code? I am sorry but i cannot if i could i would love to work as a coder if you would have of accepted me.

10. Are you a good graphic designer?Yes again i am sorry but i am rubbish at graphics only because i have never realy done it at school.

11. If you were being harassed by a user what would you do? I would ignore the person and if it did leave me i would use Hide and follow it to see if it horrases others if it does i would Mute the char ( if you have that in V75) So he cannot horras people anymore if he finds away out of it or gets unmuted and carries on i would either jail or bann.

12. What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for items/events? I would just ignore them and if they stalked me i would use hide and wait till they are gone or go GM room till he forgets about it. No bann or mute needed.

13. If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do? No unless there was proof that he has donated but even if he did i wouldn't do anything i would leave it to the administrator. He/She would be the only True person who would know if he/she has donated.

14. How do you feel after you answered those questions?I feal like i always do no problem and if you need any more information contact me at Azza_boy2007@hotmail.com or Azza_boy2007@hotmail.co.uk im usualy on one or the other.
Fingers crossed that you accept me Aaron.
Back to top Go down

Game Master application: AR0N
Page 1 of 1