*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule

Go down 
+4
itsairwick
dennis12
Lilly
..ıllı..TΣÇkTø∏ïK..ıllı..
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule Empty
PostSubject: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:29 am

If your application has been moved to Accepted or Declined section please do not duplicate it. If you do you'll be suspended and if repeated banned.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:03 am

Where is my app :[
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:04 am

i don't know where that section is~!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:45 am

well if its not in the gm application then it has to be in either accepted or declined section and they are underneath the gm application section
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:16 pm

It's not underneath. I can't find it anywhere o-o.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:44 pm

its in declined
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:44 am

Hawtmess, I am glad you won't be in charge of the applications soon. There were applications, that wrote WAY less than i did. If you don't like me, thats you're problem. But just because you don't like me, it dosn't give you the wright to decline my, just because you hate me. Hope you get demoted :].
Back to top Go down
dennis12

dennis12

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Lilly wrote:
Hawtmess, I am glad you won't be in charge of the applications soon. There were applications, that wrote WAY less than i did. If you don't like me, thats you're problem. But just because you don't like me, it dosn't give you the wright to decline my, just because you hate me. Hope you get demoted :].

Roflmao, this chat is very funny!!! lol!

Rebirth ^^ Laughing Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:01 am

It's not funny. He has something against me, so I can't be a gm. Just because of him, and his hate for me. Please rebirth, tell me how that is funny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:11 am

Lilly relax we spoke about it before me and dylan and every time your application gets deleted by either myself or dylan you post a new one so now i took the liberty of making a section for people like you that dont get it. and ill continue control the sections cause im the owner and updater of this forum so if i leave so does the forum okay so i hope you understand now and i dont hate you im just telling you that you arent becoming gm:)
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

Mkay :]. Than tell me why you deleted it in the first place :]. And don't say 'You told me to look at it'. Because i send you then message, and then second time i put my app up, you deleted it. And i followed format. So why did you delete it. You deleted no one ells app but mine, at first.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:08 am

Actually i have deleted others but mostly yours cause you kept "re-applying" so if the delete didnt work first time, second? or even THIRD, OMFG i made a section so you can literally see your denial. and placing rules that if you reapply i can suspend or even ban if its like continous.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:37 am

Well i had no clue why it kept getting deleted. and when i asked you, you said, idk. And someone said doomas deleted one. And whats wrong with me trying. I asked alot of people what they thought of you on the game, and dang you would be supprised how many people don't like you. You are a very hateful person. Personaly. I don't care if you ban me. That's your choice. but please grow up. and don't cuss at players :]. I know i do. But mabye you should notice, i say 'JK'. You don't.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:48 am

and anyways you should be supporting me. Not putting me down. And declining my app first. Did you even read the other applictations? Or did you just decline mine first?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:36 am

Lilly you seriously need to grow up seriously its just a game. i read all the apps and you are not really active and are fairly annoying okay, and players can talk the talk but if they met me in real life they wouldnt mouth off, trust on that:) And beachbabe has a better chance of gm cause she is nice, active and doesnt have a bitchy attitude.

well good luck in game, and if we declined you dont keep trying cause that one of the reasons why you are on my happy side cause you get pretty annoying at point, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:16 am

I'm Not active? Yea, you didn't even read my application. And since your not in charge. you can't say I won't get it. Because you don't know that. It's new. And a new try.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

And it dosn't make sence, why I can post a new one, when you get fired. Its a fresh start for everyone. New person, new rules :].
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:53 am

im not fired, bitch and listen, im in control and co owner and you got denied so fuck off seriously, sorry for the language i read the damn application, and wtf are you talking bout??
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:16 am

Lilly, you fail.
The other GM's dont like you
just because you "changed" doesnt mean you'll get it.
Your not active, and you cussed at Anthony. And at the players
You show no respect at all. And use the stupidest stuff against people.
If HawtMess says that your app is deleted, your app is deleted. Deal with it.
We have our reasons to not let you become a GM. You'll be cussing at all the players whenever your on.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:17 am

sorry ]:. I won't be a gm if you don't want me to T^T. bye
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:18 am

wow airwick says one thing and you give up but when co-owner says 200 things you fight and bring up the stupidest stuff:P

and thank you airwick for telling her as well:)
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:19 am

And eric. I know I cuss sometimes. But. You don't have to go that far. Ok.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:19 am

I was saying it to you. But eric repylied. before me. so yea.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Happy I'm not a gm now? :]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:20 am

HA

He jsut said the truth

lmfao i said it nice you didnt get it, i got far you dont get it, eric goes the same as me you give up thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next