*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule

Go down 
+4
itsairwick
dennis12
Lilly
..ıllı..TΣÇkTø∏ïK..ıllı..
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:20 am

And thanks for the wonderful new today, when my mom and dad devorced.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:20 am

OK. I get it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:21 am

who is that our fault?
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:21 am

I saw oh well. please stop
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:22 am

EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT. Ok. I'm sorry. :[
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

So you want us to feel sympathy for you that your parents split up?
You know, Most people lost their parents at birth.
For example, My girlfriend, She lost her dad. But she doesnt get any special treatment cause of that. We wont treat you any different. We dont really want to know about your life.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:36 am

I never said i wanted sympathy. I said i wanted you and hawtmess to STFU. I thought you would get it. But apparently your a dumbshit. And you don't get it. FUCK you. You shouldn't have been a Gm anyways. You were here for 4 days. then you got in. 'because you were an acception'. my ass. Gtfo go play your other fking ps.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:38 am

STFU Lilly....dylan and me created this server and airwick is an amazing gm, and what did you expect....hmmm lilly seems mad i think her parents divorced....HA......how the fuck would we know and KEEP YO FUCKING MOUTH SHUT if you know whats good for you:)
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:42 am

he is an 'amazing gm'. Are you his boyfriend or something. I bet you are, because none of you can keep a girl. And you don't tell me to keep my mouth shut. You don't have that power. I don't give a fuck if your a gm. No one tells me to keep my mouth shut. AND SPECIALY 10 year olds like you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:44 am

HA im 15 bitch and im pretty sure i told you to shut your mouth. And i have a girlfriend that is amazing and i love a lot but why do you need to bring her involved...ohh yea you got nothing else so shut your fucking mouth you dirty as hoe and leave cause as you seen and heard no one likes you gm, players, everyone, and cool down cause im pretty sure no guy will go after you like that....peace bitch:)
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:52 am

stop :[. Please.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Lilly wrote:
I never said i wanted sympathy. I said i wanted you and hawtmess to STFU. I thought you would get it. But apparently your a dumbshit. And you don't get it. FUCK you. You shouldn't have been a Gm anyways. You were here for 4 days. then you got in. 'because you were an acception'. my ass. Gtfo go play your other fking ps.
of course I'm an acception, because I help players out, and don't yell at them for stupidest reason.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Lilly wrote:
he is an 'amazing gm'. Are you his boyfriend or something. I bet you are, because none of you can keep a girl. And you don't tell me to keep my mouth shut. You don't have that power. I don't give a fuck if your a gm. No one tells me to keep my mouth shut. AND SPECIALY 10 year olds like you.
first of all, I'm better then you at the job. You don't even go on. Btw, we might be young but at least we can be mature unlike you. Starting fights with "10 year olds" when your 17 yourself, maybe you should go back to being 6 since your acting like one.
Btw, it's spelled ESPECIALLY. not specially. :p are you SPECIALLY stupid?
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Lilly... i thought you wanna stop? then why are you still commenting? aren't that stupid?
-NO OFFENSE- <---- this is cute Smile
Back to top Go down
noobahben

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm

i <3 how HawtMess scold lilly. it is -toootttt- cool Smile oh gawd BITCHHY LOL
Back to top Go down
slave1

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm

LMFAO, good job hawtmess and eric Very Happy

lilly is a dumbshit! xDD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:21 am

Thank you<3

Atleast you understand because Lilly doesn't:)
noobahben what is your ign? jw:$
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:45 am

LOL. All of you gtfo. It's between me and Hawtmess. Eric And Tran. Stop sticking up for your boy friend. And Hawtmess. Do you want to lose your Job douche bag? @nooban. Yes i did want to make peace, untill hawtmess started PMSING. Hawtmess if your going to be a co-owner learn how to fucking spell. Proves you are a 10 year old.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:55 am

@itsairwick. Lol. You don't know me :]. You can say you're more mature. But think about it. You act like you fuck anthony, you act all gay new boys flirting with them, etc. Yea, you're real mature. Gtfo. And tell me who you have helped please :].
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:20 am

LOL! I know that you enjoy starting stuff with us 10 year olds. I am more mature then you, I dont start fights with people for no reason/ the stupidest reasons. Me and anthony, We fool around like that. Thats how R/L friends are, We fool around. but seeing you probably dont have any friends at all, you dont see. Anyways, I've help more then you have. Ask iEatCats, Tails, Everyone on the server Bella, Your not active enough to see it.

Stop wasting your time here Bella, You wont become a GM, and no one in the community likes you. I even heard your maple boyfriend say he doesnt like you, because your too annoying.

Hey HawtMess, when are you going to ban her from the forums? All she does is spam it with worthless talk.
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:44 am

lol agreeded with airwick
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:42 am

I do have friends. And. I am acitve.YOUR not on. I play when i come hom from school. So don't tell me I don't play this, unless you want to lose your job. And If you did have friends why would you be playing Mythic Every single second. I actually go out to see my friends. Or is your only friend anthony?. And you can't say 'EVERYONE'. Because not everyone knows you. I bet i have more friends on this game than you will ever have in real life. And I don't have a boyfriend :], But thanks for caring.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:53 am

How do I lose my job, If I'm on. Im on right now, and your not even one [: GG.
"And If you did have friends why would you be playing Mythic Every single second"
LOL you just said im inactive, and now your saying i play mythic every single second?
I go out to see my friends too, Don't you ever notice, on Fridays I'm not on until night?
Anthony is my only in game friend, I don't have other friends who play maplestory. I'm always afk when im In game, because I'm chatting with my friends. And your telling me, you only have friends on mythic? Thats funny, Everyone actually hates you.
Back to top Go down
icehao

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:10 pm

agreed with airwick and very true your annoying
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:04 am

@icehao.You already agreed with him? Good job? He never said i was annoying. So gtfo. And Eric. Stop trying to impress hawtmess, by standing up with him. And no, I wouldn't notice. I am out living my life. I am just saying you're always on when I am. And I am done talking to a fake face, like you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted/ Declined Application Rule   Accepted/ Declined Application Rule - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepted/ Declined Application Rule
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next