*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Barney's All-In-One Application IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barney's All-In-One Application

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barney

Barney

Barney's All-In-One Application Empty
PostSubject: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 am

This server does not deserve me. Smile

Last edited by Barney on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 am

:O LOL ders some harsh things, but very nice app! Very Happy
..and such confidence!~ LOL f3

i dun rly get the i want you to choose me part :O ['why you should become' and 'why you want to become' are diff.. (i think?)] cuz wouldn't they be choosing either way?
Ubber nice tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 am

Haha. The reason I put that is because I want the "chooser" to think he/she is choosing me because of the things I do; not because I want to become a GM. Is that still confusing? Lol. Do you like my last sentence?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 am

ROFL! I MISSED THAT! LOL ~
YES I LUV IT F3 !!`
r u watching sisters of pearl? jeung seung ming jue?
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 am

Omg yes I am!! It's super good. Haha, you have a very good app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:42 am

LOL Very Happy thnx
'Mysteries of Love' ftw too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am

How is your App going, Eclipse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 am

wat do ya mean? O_o
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 am

So Jess, are you watching Ghost Writer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:01 am

huh?
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Ghost Writer. The new drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:49 am

o__o canto or english?
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am

@Eclipse: It's a canto drama.

Barney's All-In-One Application Scaled.php?tn=0&server=16&filename=maple0001d
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:33 am

lmfao, naw
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:41 am

Your trying too hard, But besides that. You give an attitude against the GM's. I deny your app.
BTW. Players dont choose the GM's. We do.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 am

itsairwick wrote:
Your trying too hard, But besides that. You give an attitude against the GM's. I deny your app.

I don't believe that I have ever stated that players choose GMs on my application. It's okay because I understand that the server's staff wants to stay tyrannical and rule over the players so that they have no freedom.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:51 am

Barney wrote:
itsairwick wrote:

I don't believe that I have ever stated that players choose GMs on my application. It's okay because I understand that the server's staff wants to stay tyrannical and rule over the players so that they have no freedom.

Actually, most of all servers do this, we dont want the players overpowering us GM's. Seeing that we are superior over you. whats up with you talking about freedom. If you want freedom so badly, why dont you go make a server, and make it how you want it.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:55 am

ewww, this faggot keeps on talking to us. Hes like a fucking bug hat doesnt die. He's trying to defend himself but he cant cuz hes in trouble. So go to your other server, and leave the forum, you FUCKING HYPOCRITE. and dont give me your bullshit, "i cant pay a visit to the forum", well your not welcome so go fuck a tree.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:57 am

Vaseline wrote:
ewww, this faggot keeps on talking to us. Hes like a fucking bug hat doesnt die. He's trying to defend himself but he cant cuz hes in trouble. So go to your other server, and leave the forum, you FUCKING HYPOCRITE. and dont give me your bullshit, "i cant pay a visit to the forum", well your not welcome so go fuck a tree.

I do not know what you have against trees, but visiting the forum does not depict in any way possible hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 am

Barney wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I do not know what you have against trees, but visiting the forum does not depict in any way possible hypocrisy
I don't know what you have against typing unprofessonally, but by visiting the forums, it shows you have no life, comming back just to talk to us GM's
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 am

itsairwick wrote:

I don't know what you have against typing unprofessonally, but by visiting the forums, it shows you have no life, comming back just to talk to us GM's

This may be unclear but I have never had anything against people who don't type properly.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 am

Barney wrote:
itsairwick wrote:

This may be unclear but I have never had anything against people who don't type properly.

"Who are you to judge others? God? I didn't think so. You might want to fix your spelling and capitalization error(s) before judging others, lol! What I believe is that you are not fit to be a GameMaster. Notice, I'm judging you. I am just typing what I believe."

Right there sir. Go play your other private server.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am

itsairwick wrote:

I am already playing another server. Please notice that I said "you might". I didn't say "fix your spelling errors" If you read it carefully, it's suppose to be funny in a way that it makes "Vaseline" look bad, if you didn't catch that.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am

Barney wrote:
itsairwick wrote:

I am already playing another server. Please notice that I said "you might". I didn't say "fix your spelling errors" If you read it carefully, it's suppose to be funny in a way that it makes "Vaseline" look bad, if you didn't catch that.

Also makes you look bad, we don't need him to become a perfectionist.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 am

itsairwick wrote:
Also makes you look bad, we don't need him to become a perfectionist.

Please consider the fact that everyone makes mistakes, and I don't need him to become a "perfectionist" as I am not one either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barney's All-In-One Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next