*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* forum is http://mythic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MythicStory

Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 IHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barney's All-In-One Application

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vaseline

Vaseline

Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 am

then dont perfect others.. -___- coem talk to my on msn im tired of posting and re-reading, post and re-readign.

chinesemocho@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 am

Barney wrote:
itsairwick wrote:
Also makes you look bad, we don't need him to become a perfectionist.

Please consider the fact that everyone makes mistakes, and I don't need him to become a "perfectionist" as I am not one either.
You sure act like one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:32 am

lol you're worthless eric.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:39 am

lol, i woudnt be talking you little hypocrite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Eclipse wrote:
lol you're worthless eric.

And your a queer bag. Don't worry, your worthless too, that explains the reason why you have no friends, that's also the reason why you spend your time at home playing maple pservers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 am

http://mapleztory.rr.nu/
1000/1000/5 Smile join today

http://maplestory.nexon.net
1/1/1 Smile teenless staff Razz

:O airwick, you're up against a million "friendless maplers", you might wona change the comment. who knows what another mapler might do to a snotty kid like you Razz
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 am

Eclipse wrote:
http://mapleztory.rr.nu/
1000/1000/5 Smile join today

http://maplestory.nexon.net
1/1/1 Smile teenless staff Razz

:O airwick, you're up against a million "friendless maplers", you might wona change the comment. who knows what another mapler might do to a snotty kid like you Razz

Seeing your the only loser that gives a shit about me making fun of you, i dont need to change the comment. I'm pretty sure those "mapler's" are on my side instead of a douchebag advertiser like you.

Did you advertise because you couldnt find friends on the server?! Oh my.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 am

eclipse is so pussy, she advertise's another server on our mythicstory. And i thought she left?..... not just trying to make her self look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:27 am

Vaseline wrote:
eclipse is so pussy, she advertise's another server on our mythicstory. And i thought she left?..... not just trying to make her self look stupid.

I'm just going to point something out...The topic that used to exist on the Design was deleted in order to save your reputation, so I wouldn't say anything if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 am

LOL, why are you guys still here. -____-

and no, its not to save our reputation, we had alot of evidence that you and eclipse started this, so i suggest you stfu and go get a life.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 am

Vaseline wrote:
LOL, why are you guys still here. -____-

and no, its not to save our reputation, we had alot of evidence that you and eclipse started this, so i suggest you stfu and go get a life.

If you think about it carefully, Doomas knows that we will never be on his server ever again. Why does he have to delete that thread? Think deeper next time.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am

cuz it all started with jackasses like you guys?

and why are you guys skill here, go fuck off and play your " new server" faggots
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:57 am

Vaseline wrote:

and why are you guys skill here, go fuck off and play your " new server" faggots

With this sentence, you just indirectly agreed with me. lol!
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:40 am

Barney wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

With this post and previous post, it shows that you still care about this server. kthaxbai! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 am

itsairwick wrote:
Barney wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

With this post and previous post, it shows that you still care about this server. kthaxbai! Very Happy

It shows how unprofessional Vaseline deals with irritating people. No need to thank me and thank you for leaving. I hope you never come back to this thread again. By the way, no one was talking to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Barney wrote:
itsairwick wrote:
Barney wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

It shows how unprofessional Vaseline deals with irritating people. No need to thank me and thank you for leaving. I hope you never come back to this thread again. By the way, no one was talking to you. Smile

It shows how you cant handle you losing to us, so you go cry to everyone on different servers about how you lost. I never left. I hope you never come back to this server sir. I never said anyone was, I'm just here to stand up for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Uhh...I have one question for you, Eric. Why do you keep copying however I start off my sentences? You also don't like to give up either, yeah? So if I were you, I wouldn't be talking about others.
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:03 am

Barney wrote:
Uhh...I have one question for you, Eric. Why do you keep copying however I start off my sentences? You also don't like to give up either, yeah? So if I were you, I wouldn't be talking about others.

Because, its fun to annoy you like that. Fun isnt it? :p
Your point is? :p
Guess what, you aren't me, so fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Barney

Barney

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 am

itsairwick wrote:
Barney wrote:

Please read the post carefully before you quote. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AeroStar

AeroStar

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 am

Hello.....

CALM Down... No Need to Fight over stupid sentences zzz
Back to top Go down
itsairwick

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 am

Barney wrote:
itsairwick wrote:
Barney wrote:

Please read the post carefully before you quote. Thank you.

I did read it, Maybe you just dont understand my response.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 am

AeroStar wrote:
Hello.....

CALM Down... No Need to Fight over stupid sentences zzz

dont worry my man, barney is just fighting because 1) didnt get gm spot..... 2) being alittle baby because no1 didnt notify him, why the server was down. So, just ignore this person, .... like he did anything to help our server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barney's All-In-One Application   Barney's All-In-One Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barney's All-In-One Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2